Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ALEX RODRIGUEZ

Alex Rodriguez, born July 27 1975, he was born in New York City. People call him A-Rod for short. He was one of the best players in the MLB. He played third base for the New York Yankees and he is number 13. Alex Rodriguez was caught using steroids, when he was tested and was positive. Alex Rodriguez did something he shouldn’t have done. Alex Rodriguez used steroids because he wanted other players and fans to see him do amazing things. But overall it’s not fair for the game of baseball and the players. He thinks without using steroids no one can be athletic or do anything sportive in life. So many baseball players worked very hard to play the game, but Alex Rodriguez just used steroids and got MVP.




I think Alex Rodriguez should take responsibly for his own actions. I think one of the seasons why he used steroids was because at the time he didn’t have fans or any respect. I guess after he used steroids he became more famous and he got respect from others. I don’t think everyone in the world is perfect, but I don’t think he should have taken steroids just to get athletic or even fame. I think if Alex Rodriguez thinks about what he did I think he would know it’s wrong and if he got another chance he would do the right thing.




I think if anybody in baseball or even other sports didn’t use steroids or other drugs that make you play better or make you become an athletic, would be better in every sport. I think everyone should play fair and work hard at what ever they do. Instead of cheating they way threw. Meaning they should take the stairs even if it takes so long, instead of taking the elevator, that goes/takes very fast.

1 comment:

  1. Another great post! I have heard a few different responses to this. It is not a clear cut issue! You handled it well :)

    ReplyDelete