Friday, February 6, 2009

Teamwork

I believe that teamwork is the most important trait there is because without it, no one would be able to accomplish anything. Teamwork is coordinated effort on the part of a group of persons acting together as a team or in the interests of a common cause. I chose teamwork because I found it to be something the world needed in order to improve and go on. Without team work no one would be able to atain anything. Workers work together to make sure people are satisfied. We wouldn't be able to eat if it weren't for all the people using teamwork to get the food to our stores. I believe that this one of the very few things that teamwork does to help. Teamwork is the most powerful kind of trait there is...
XD

10 comments:

  1. I don't really think that teamwork is important(not as important as something like Fairness or Empathy those are the main thing's the world need to worry about)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i disagree with you Waleed.. teamwork is important, but not as important as RESPECT

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehh Empathy smashes all of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waleed, I bet Cooperation's mom makes better brownies than Empathy's mom.

    Therefore, Cooperation is the best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL LMFAO.. i mean..-cough- yes i agree with you ali...but Teamswork's mom makes PIE ! beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep living in your little fantasy world, Neda. While I enjoy my delicious cooperation brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. D: -slaps the brownies out of Ali's hand- >:D

    ReplyDelete