Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Perseverance

In my opinion, I think that Perseverance is the most important character trait to me. I think it is because without it, we wouldn't make it in the real world. EVERYONE, in the world thinks of perseverance. Think about it. Everyone always asks them self " How can I push myself to do better then I already am? " We honestly have to think about the future. In order to get there we have to push ourselves. How do you think we get further, how do you honestly think that in school we get good grades? We have to push ourselves. From kinder garden to Grade 9 today , we had to work to get this far. People push them self everyday. I am one of them. I think about tomorrow and how I'm going to do better, move from where I live, get out of the ghetto. I just want whats best. I have to get myself together because I got somewhere to go, and i'm praying when i get there i'll see everyone I know. I want to go place. I have big hopes and dreams. I'm going going to push myself to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment