Tuesday, February 10, 2009

respect~

I my opinion is every character trait is needed, but there is one trait that everyone is lacks, and it's
respect.Nowadays everyone didn't respect their parent and teachers.Nowadays teenager wanted to be free going to party,sleepover,but when our parent said no, our face started to change and we just head to our room.Think about it did you respect your own parent.Even in my school there are students that are very rude to teachers and friends, for example: being late and didn't said a word, argue with teachers when getting a detention, chatting when teacher is teaching. I admit that I didn't accomplish everyone of it,that is why i am learning.

2 comments:

  1. Good! Thanks for posting, Chang! Yes, I agree with you - not all students respect their teachers, or each other, in our school.

    ReplyDelete