Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to the GLS Blog!

Welcome to all GLS classes to your first GLS blog!
You will be both commentators and authors of this blog as the semester progresses.
Because this is our first time blogging in this course, in order to make sure you all know how to comment on a post, please answer this question in a well-considered paragraph of no more than 8 sentences:

Out of the 10 character traits the TSDB wants you to focus on this year, which one is, in your opinion, the most important and why?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ms. Schwartz, for setting up the blog! I would like to welcome my students from GLS101-CC to the blog! Ms. Schwartz and I will be assigning parallel assignments for this unit, and thus I also invite my students to identify which TDSB character trait they feel is most important, and why. Don't be afraid to post comments on the posts of other students, keeping in mind the rules for polite blogging we discussed in class.

    Thank you, and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just ignor me
    just passing by

    ...idioticness

    just to be sure: I'm not a bad guy

    ReplyDelete